Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hungry, Hungry Anna

Many of you know that I use cloth diapers. Today, after washing a load of diapers, this is what I found in the washing machine. . .Gross.

(Just for clarification, the red thing is a polly-pocket princess shoe, the brown things are pebbles, and the black things are those little rubbery covers that are on cell phones to cover the charger jack.)

8 comments:

  1. Are you saying that Anna ate all of these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, you are so homespun!! I didn't know you used cloth diapers. You are everything I want to be if I had the energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY impressive! That's a red head for ya, I eat non-edible things all the time, very few calories you know. ;D Surely she is just using her diaper for storage to keep her treasures safe?! Also, I have to give you SUPER props for using cloth diapers! I could NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Someone just told me a story about their niece who swallowed a penny so they took her to the ER. The dr. came in and told them that the penny was ok, but he was worried about the 2 screws they saw on the x-ray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas, oh my heck!!! Two screws!! That is INsane!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! Anna has quite the cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you used cloth diapers. Have you always been tree-hugging liberals, or is this a new development? I guess I never see you at starbucks so I just figured you were Republicans.

    ReplyDelete