Monday, May 11, 2009

Warping the Children?

Anna's really smart. She loves to try to talk. I always ask her if she's a good girl or a bad girl. And she always gives the same response. I made a video of it because I thought it was so funny.

7 comments:

  1. oh man- she is getting so big! So- cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and I were totally laughing! We also couldn't stop talking about how big she is! I can't believe she is talking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here watching this and my Georgia is making all the animal sounds with you. Then when you ask "are you a good girl or a bad girl?" Georgia says "YAH!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny. She is so cute. And I love your post about the Renaissance Festival. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to remind you of this when she is 16 and she says the same thing...

    ReplyDelete