Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Creative Jilly

I think we can thank Barbie: Mermaidia for these:

This is a fairy-mermaid (complete with two birthday cakes).
And these are the octo-princesses.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great! They remind me so much of the stuff my little Scout does.They ought to be framed and placed prominently in your house. Quite the conversation pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kiddo art. too funny. ps. you can't move!~ we are going to miss you too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the pictures. They remind me of the pictures I drew at that age. If it hadn't been for my mom writing down what they were, I would be at a total loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the princess looks like Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill draws really well. I can totally see the Barbie: Mermaidia influence. I am impressed! I love what kids come up with!

    ReplyDelete