Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sale Pending

That's what this sign says, so it must be true!What exactly does that mean? It means we found some buyers, but we still have nowhere to move. The house we want to buy is still in foreclosure. Our agent makes regular calls to figure out when it will actually come on the market. We hope soon.

Anyway, our projected closing date is end of March, but we have a week or so to work things out with the new house, otherwise we will probably move to end of April. Right now it's just a waiting game. (But hey, at least I don't have to keep the house spotless for showings anymore!)

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Crazy. I can't believe you're really going to move. Do you want me to start saving boxes for you? My sister moved last fall and has a ton left over--would you like me to pick some up for you?

    (I got your message today. Sorry I haven't called you back--I had a really busy day today and I'll have another really busy one tomorrow. I had it on my calendar to call you about vt on Wed, but you beat me to it! lol. I'll call you as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow, but most likely Wed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am glad you found buyers. I hope buying the house you want works out for you. I'll miss not seeing you at the library though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY hope the house comes up. It is such a gorgeous house! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, yay, yay! See, I forgot to check your blog since it went private, so I'm late to read the news. Dang private blogs not showing up on Google Reader! So anyway, this is my test to see if I have any problems posting a comment . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! We need some buyers, will send your buyer vibes our way? Good luck with the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize that you went private on your blog, so I thought that you hadn't written in a while. Sorry! That's great that you found a buyer. I am jealous that you get a bigger house. Do you know if you get the one that you want yet? I hope so. Some day...when we have a steady income again...we will get a bigger house too!

    ReplyDelete