Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful Blog

I am grateful for my children and husband. They are so wonderful and weird at the same time.

Elliot, who made and entire suit of armor out of 25 Walmart bags.
Anna, who used herself as the canvas.
Molly, who thought daddy would look better with pigtails.
And Jill, who made a mustache out of her cheese sandwich.
And I am thankful for my husband too, even if at times he dresses like a little girl. (By which I mean in little girl's clothing.)
I am just so blessed. :)

One other thing I am grateful for is my new indoor, retractable clothesline. (16.99 from stacksandstacks.com).
This thing is cool! One side screws into the wall,
and the other side is held up by two little hooks on the opposite wall. It has 60 feet of clothesline (5 rows at 12 ft each) and so far it seems very sturdy. This is going to be great for all those wet winter gloves, scarves, and snowpants!
Wait, am I actually blogging about a clothesline? You thought my hubby and kids were weird. Turns out I am the real oddball in the group! Hahahahah the joke's on me.

Happy Turkey Day.

3 comments:

  1. Not weird at all. I LOVE organizational stuff like that.

    Oh, and love Anna as the canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet clothesline.

    And, Dave is really *cute* in pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered where Dave got that pink shirt. I always felt so embarrassed when he'd wear it to work when customers were visiting. At least I now know he got it at home.

    Evan

    ReplyDelete