Molly and Jill have been doing some very fancy things with hair lately. Very
Fancy Nancy-ish if you know that children's book.
Jill has taken a normal head-band and decorated it with lots of flowery hairclips...

to make Anna look like a fairy-princess.

It turned out so well she had to make one just like it for herself too.

(Notice how Anna has her hands in her pockets. She has recently discovered them and thinks it is very exciting to use them.)
Molly used her creativity on Daddy instead. He desperately needs a haircut, consequently his hair is long enough to do in pig-tails (just like we do Anna's hair!)

Sooooo cuuuuute!
Ok, you daughters are little models, all doing the no-smile-I'm-too-good-looking-for-the-camera pose! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI have heard about this Fancy Nancy character from a lot of people now. Apparently, girls love her? I'll have to look it up...
And I totally did that to my dad as well. I have a picture of him with about 20 hair clips in his hair. It was awesome!
That is very cute. They seem like such fun girls. Good job Jamie!
ReplyDelete