
I am not a Halloween person. So my kids are really disappointed that I haven't done any decorating for Halloween. They decided to make their own decorations and tape them to the house. Molly wouldn't let Jill cut these out and hang them outside because she said they were too cute. (I kind of agree with Molls, these are some pretty cute witches!)
Here's how their decorations look taped to the house. (They are those little white things next to the windows...)
Those decorations are freaking SCARY. I'd pee my pants just walking up to your door. Good luck getting any trick-or-treaters brave enough to come to your house!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! That's awesome. The kids are taking matters into their own hands!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great artist! Lily does the same thing to my windows too!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you had to give a hint as to where to find the decorations. So funny!
ReplyDelete