Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tomatoes??

So I sent Dave to the store. On the list I wrote "2 roma tomatoes". He bought 2 pounds of roma tomatoes. That is a lot of tomatoes.



I hate to let them go to waste, so if you have any good recipes for tomatoes, please tell them to me!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Dave. At least you're not alone in stunts like that.

    I say you look up a nice tomato soup on allrecipes.com. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! That is so our husbands.

    Sliced tomatos with fresh basil and a little olive oil. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruschetta. That would be my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a test comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't like tomatoes, so no recipies from me, sorry! Thanks for the laugh, though. I love the suit of armor! I made one for Dude out of cereal boxes that I wrapped in duck tape like 3 years ago and he still pulls it out every once in a while. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoe sandwiches.

    Or fresh salsa.

    ReplyDelete