Monday, January 12, 2009

Big News

I'm not very good at making big announcements. But here it goes:

Our house is for sale.

(Note: this does not actually mean that we are moving. First, someone has to actually buy our house!)

Q--But why are you putting your house up for sale?

A--I'm glad you asked. We found this beautiful house in Daybreak that we really loved.

But it was out of our price range. Then, due to the crazy housing market, the price went down ... way down. So now we think we can afford it, assuming of course, that we can get anyone to buy our house.

We're taking a chance that all the stars will align and;
1) we will be able to find a buyer (who has good financing and doesn't have a long list of contingencies) and
2) that someone else won't buy the house first.

But we'll give it a try. So if you know anyone who wants a cute little bungalow like this:

send them our way.

12 comments:

  1. When you compare the two houses.Your house looks like a little baby.I hope you get it, You deserve a bigger kitchen.I will miss you though.If you need help with anything call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are totally looking at houses in your neighborhood though after seeing that Daybreak house I feel like I may be looking in the wrong area! For real though, where do we get info on your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Kent just saw on Dave's Facebook page that you put it up for sale. That house in Daybreak looks amazing! As much as I will miss you, I hope it all works out for you guys. (Actually, I hope it doesn't because I don't want to loose a great neighbor and friend. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am excited for you guys. I hope it works out. The Daybreak house really is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can see it listed here (sorry no photos yet):

    http://utahrealestate.com/856509

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful house! Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can see you're attached by the front door photo on your banner! :o) I hope it works out. Or maybe not, because again, I might have to hound you to move out here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That house is so pretty! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I happened to drive by your house on Sunday afternoon and noticed a for sale sign! I wondered what was going on--I hope everything works out for you. I would love to live out in Daybreak!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, but moving away is hard. And the ward out there won't be as great as the Murray 12th Ward and your new friends out there won't be as wonderful as the Murray friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful! I hope you can sell your house! You may want to take down that post about the rat you found, though ;) Can't be attractive to prospective buyers!
    I also like how you've adopted a photo of the hopeful house for your blog header. Way to keep thinking positive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evan forwarded me a link to your blog. I love reading blogs! I hope you can sell your house and get your cute Daybreak one. You guys will have to have us down there. It's really pretty!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete