Monday, December 15, 2008

Out Takes

We took a Christmas picture of the kids last night. It's somewhat difficult to get all four of them to look at the camera at one time. We had to give Anna an ornament to play with to keep her from crawling out of the picture. Unfortunately, her favorite ornament is made up of many small jingle bells and you moms out there can probably guess what happened next...

The good news is, Anna is good at gagging and she didn't choke to death. The bad news is, I don't think the ornament is going to make it.

11 comments:

  1. Ha! That pictures captures real life in a very good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck. That jingle bell on her tongue is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Awesome that you caught that on camera- and extra awesome that she is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is hilarious. You can't stage that kind of experience for anything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is classic! You need to send that one out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny. And it's about time you started a blog! haha. just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog Jamie! I can't believe you have a red headed baby and I have NONE! How is that fair? Your children are absolutely precious! I have a blog as well at http://nettalien.com/

    Would you mind if I linked to your blog from mine? Thanks for keeping in touch!

    -Netta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! I think getting all my kids to take a decent picture is mission impossible. Glad you started a blog, I'm excited to keep in touch.
    Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Jesus shoveling would have been even better. The kids are growing. Glad you now have a blog. I may never do a facebook page.
    Good to keep in touch with you.
    Lisa Amott

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamie,
    Your kids are getting so big! I am so impressed you got them to all sit still long enough to even get that picture! I love the picture by the way-- it's real life! I have a blog too! evanscutegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang Jamie, 10 comments?!? Come on! You're more popular than me and you've only been blogging for like...2 seconds!

    ReplyDelete