Saturday, December 13, 2008

Humbug?

I read this funny in the Reader's Digest (Jan 2009 p.35) and I laughed until I nearly wet my pants.

For the holidays one year, rather than send gifts, my friend decide to enclose check in her greeting cards. Inside each card she wrote, "Buy your own presents" and then sent them off.

A few months later, she discovered the checks she'd "mailed" under a pile of books.

hahahahahahaha


2 comments:

  1. Holy HECK! Jamie has a blog! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie- I saw your post on facebook about your blog... I read this in the RD too, but it's not so funny for me considering I just found a Target gift card I was supposed to have given one of my Library co-workers as a wedding gift LAST YEAR mixed in with some other papers. ARRGH! And now he lives in Washington. I guess I'll try to mail it!

    ReplyDelete