During Anna's nap, Molly and Jill helped me to bake and decorate a perfect teeny-tiny cake.
Anna loves to blow out matches, so she was a pro with the candle.
She definitely likes cake.

Here is one extra (and completely gratuitous) photo of the cake.
During Anna's nap, Molly and Jill helped me to bake and decorate a perfect teeny-tiny cake.
Anna loves to blow out matches, so she was a pro with the candle.

I cannot believe that she is 1 already! My, how time flies. I also cannot believe that her hair has not strayed from the red/orange family, not one little bit. So cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Anna!
ReplyDeleteI really can't believe it's already been a year. That went by so fast!
Ah, cute Anna! Time sure does fly. I remember when she was born so well! Probably because we were staying at your house and we scared Elliot when he realized we were not you and Dave. Happy Birthday Anna!
ReplyDeleteYay Anna!! My favorite picture is definitely the one where you're holding the cake just out of her arms' reach...the look of desperation on her face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteYum! Can I have a piece?
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you soemthing funny...Macy was looking at your blog with me the other day and she said "Why does it say Smith Orgy up there?" I almost peed myself and she was very confused as to why I was laughing.
ReplyDeleteI saw the picture first, and said, HEY, I made the shirt! heehee
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Anna!